Issue #13, July 2010
- Meet the Arduino
- The Arduino lets us get hands-on again with computers in a way we haven’t been able to since the 1980s.
- Not Quite New in iOS 4
- Three unsung developer features of iOS 4 will make your life easier and change your code dramatically: blocks, gestures, and properties without ivars.
- TDD on iPhone: DIY
- If you’re trying to do quality iPhone development, TDD is not optional. Fortunately, it is also not impossible.
- BDD on iPhone: iCuke
- Almost a year ago in these pages, Ian Dees showed how to use Cucumber to test your iPhone apps. Now iCuke makes it even easier.
- When Did That Happen?
- In the 1960s, a network was conceived that would change computing in fundamental and far-reaching ways.
Plus: Up Front, Choice Bits, The Working Geek, The Quiz, Calendar, Shady Illuminations