Issue #23, May 2011
- A CoffeeScript Intervention
- Trench Warfare
- Today’s software shops are often run like WWI military operations. It’s time to get out of the trenches.
- Catch the Pig!
- When everything is crashing down around you, sometimes the best thing you can do is to let it crash.
- Agile Reflections
- Jeff and Tim take a break from their recent articles on agile practices to reflect on their personal experiences with agile practices, and specifically extreme programming (XP).
- When Did That Happen?
- How a hand-written document composed on a train ride drove computer architecture for half a century.
Plus: Up Front, Choice Bits, Guru Meditation, Way of the Agile Warrior, Calendar, Shady Illuminations