Issue #12, June 2010
- Agile Microsoft
- Microsoft’s Model-View-Controller web presentation framework is being called “Rails for .NET.”
- Why ASP.NET MVC?
- We chat with the Project Manager for the ASP.NET MVC project at Microsoft.
- The Mikado Method
- The Mikado Method can help you find the troubling dependencies that affect any large refactoring.
- When Did That Happen?
- Every electronic computer ever built—and the languages that direct them—trace their roots to Alan Turing.
- Better Tools and Training
- Our current set of static analysis tools is working on the wrong level.
- The Indispensable Developer
- Jonathan takes a break from writing The Agile Samurai to share the four things that will make you indispensable.
Plus: Up Front, Choice Bits, The Working Geek, Swaine’s World, The Quiz, Calendar, Shady Illuminations